Emergency Travel Document (ETD) is issued to the Pakistani nationals for travelling back to Pakistan in emergency cases when their original Pakistani Passport /Travel Documents is not available. ETD is issued, subject to completion of the following codal formalities:
Requirements for Emergency Travel Document Application:
- Duly filled in and signed application form.
- Four recent passport size photographs with white background.
- Original Expired Pakistani Passport/CNIC/NICOP/Form B/Family Registration Certificate (Preferably)
- Copies of Expired Pakistani Passport/CNIC/NICOP/Form B/ Family Registration Certificate (Mandatory)
- Air ticket booking
- Minor should be accompanied by either of the parent’s along with parents original CNIC and Passports.
- Fee Receipt (deposit fee in nominated bank branch or machine installed in the Mission.
Emergency Travel Document application process
- No need to make an appointment. Process is based on “First come first served basis” and managed through Queue Management System.
- The serving official will receive your documents and will give you time for collection of Emergency Travel Document.
- Pay the 5€ fee at bank branch or machine installed in the Mission and obtain a payment receipt.
- Collect your travel document on given time from the Consular section.
- Carefully check your particulars on the travel document before you leave the Consular section.