The Governments of Pakistan and Greece have not signed a dual nationality agreement.
In order to renounce their Pakistani nationalities, the applicants are required to visit the Embassy of Pakistan, Athens with the following documents:
- Photocopy of current/valid Pakistani passport
- All expired passports (in original)
- Photocopies of current and previous Pakistani CNICs
- Assurance letter (English translation) issued by the Greek government
- Photocopy of valid Greek passport
- Six recent photographs (passport size, white or light blue background)
- Euro 15/- fees
- The applicant must be 21 years old.